The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Mulloy Disney 2016 Trip (Part 4)

On Monday, we slept in a little after such a fun night at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party.  I planned our fastpasses for a little later in the morning and the timing worked out really well. The boys headed straight to our fastpasses for Star Tours. I had heard multiple people say that it made them motion sick, so I opted out of this ride. Both the boys seemed to like it, but i'm not sure Michael cared for it very much.

While the boys were riding star tours, Conor and I waited in line to meet Olaf. The big boys were done just in time to meet him.








I thought the boys would really enjoy the Sci-Fi diner since you eat in an old timey car and watch old movies. But it was SO dark in there and really quiet. I felt like we were disturbing the people next to us even though we were trying to be really quiet. The boys also complained they couldn't see their food and they were not interested in the old movie playing on the screen. Although my food was good, I am not sure we would eat here again.



Next up was our fastpass for Toy Story Midway Mania. The boys love this ride and immediately wanted to ride again afterwards but unfortunately the line was too long! We decided to bail on our third fastpass, since we thought the kids couldn't sit still for a show. So we headed back to the hotel to swim. 

But first we took a picture in front of the tree at Hollywood Studios.

Love these two best buds!



I was glad we got a picture of the family because I loved all of our Star Wars gear. I'm going all in on the boy mom thing :)



We went back to the hotel and swam for a little while. It worked out really well for us to go back mid-day when the crowds were at the highest and swim for a little while. Then we were off to our reservation at Be Our Guest restaurant. 

Our boat ride to the Magic Kingdom was gorgeous and so relaxing. There was a beautiful sunset on our ride into the Magic Kingdom.



The boys were really excited about eating in Beasts castle. 


"Try the Grey Stuff, it's delicious. Don't believe me, ask the dishes"



Patrick NEVER tries anything new, but he tried the Grey Stuff and loved it.


This pose cracks me up!! He really wanted to see the magical rose. I didn't want to turn on my flash with all of the people eating dinner.




Next up was the Dumbo playground. The boys didn't even want to ride it, they just wanted to play!



This video of Conor is just too funny! Smallest slide ever.



We knew that we had to be up early in the morning for Early Morning Magic, so we headed back to the hotel pretty early. On the way we finally got a castle picture.

Love my little family!


No comments:

Post a Comment