The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Mulloy Disney Trip 2016 (Part 2)

Chippy flew all the way from Nashville to visit with the boys! He brought a few goodies as he usually does. Unfortunately, this is the only picture I took of Chippy and the gifts he brought each day. We were all in one room this time, so it was pretty difficult to set up and get pictures.


My littlest buddy ready for our first day at the Magic Kingdom..woohoo!


We rode the boat from Wilderness Lodge to the Magic Kingdom and made it just in time for the park opening show. It was really fun to see and definitely got us in the spirit for our first day! We have never made it for the opening show at the Magic Kingdom, mostly because the Art of Animation bus is always packed and so slow. It was definitely nice to sit down and take a relaxing boat ride from Wilderness Lodge. 

I tried my best to plan out our days, so that we wouldn't waste time trying to figure out what attraction to do next. I knew that we would walk right by the teacups and that the boys would be jumping up and down to ride them. It's not a priority attraction, but I knew it would get them excited! Love their sweet faces!


I think Peyton would ride this ride all day long if we let him!


And Patrick just wanted to spin fast!


His first time on the teacups!


Next up was Winnie the Pooh, which is one of Peyton's favorite rides. Love sweet little Conor's look of amazement.


Even though we have spent most of our time in the Magic Kingdom the past two years, there are still multiple attractions we haven't tried yet. So, I went out on a limb and booked our first fastpass for Enchanted Tales with Belle. The boys really love Beauty and the Beast, so I thought we should definitely give this a try. Well, I should have waited until later in the trip because the boys were both terrified to have a part in the "play" and interact with Belle. I thought the technology was really neat and I was really glad we did it. I think the boys thought it was cool too.

Sweet Peyton was Philippe, the horse, from Beauty and the Beast. He was supposed to "neigh, neigh" really loudly, but he was terrified and ran back to sit with us.



Peyton was so scared by the end that he wouldn't even take a picture with Belle. So Patrick and I jumped up there with her.


After Enchanted Tales with Belle, we stopped for a little snack at Gaston's tavern. We had the yummy Lefou's Brew, a HUGE cinnamon roll, and chocolate croissant. 

Patrick was really excited about meeting characters this trip. So our next stop was meeting Gaston. He was HYSTERICAL. Definitely our best character interaction of the trip. He stayed in character so well and Michael and I were both laughing really hard at all of his antics. I can't remember exactly what Gaston said, but he was making a joke about how Peyton was showing his strong muscles. It had the whole line laughing, even Peyton who was terrified of all other characters was cracking up!


Such great memories!



Gaston insisted that I touch his muscles. After slightly touching them he insisted I grab them firmly with both hands. He's quite the flirt!


Next up on the list was Ariel


We also met the Fairy Godmother. She mentioned that she knew Patrick's kindergarten teacher really well and she would tell her that he had been a good boy. Patrick thought that was really great!




We tried to ride Dumbo next, but by the time we made it over there the wait was an hour! Yikes! So we grabbed a popcorn bucket and had a yummy snack.



Then our fastpass for Buzz Lightyear. I rode with Conor and Peyton. Conor spinned us around the entire time. I was quite dizzy!






Then time for our fastpasses for Mine Train. Patrick and I rode together for the first ride. 





Next up was Michael and Peyton for Peyton's first ride on the Mine Train. Poor thing was so nervous, but ended up loving it!!






We headed back to the hotel and Conor napped in the room while the big boys went swimming with Michael. Then it was back to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party!

No comments:

Post a Comment