The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Fun

We were out of town for a couple weeks in December, so it made the rest of our December pretty packed. We managed to squeeze in a few Nashville Christmas moments.

We visited with Santa. Sweet little Conor was terrified.




Peyton asked for a dinosaur and Patrick asked for some big legos.


We dressed in our Christmas pajamas, decorated Christmas cookies and decorated the tree. 




Patrick made a gingerbread nativity at school with his 5th grade buddy.


Patrick's school made the decision this year that siblings are not invited to class parties in the older grades, which meant that I haven't been able to volunteer. My mom was sweet enough to rearrange her work schedule to watch the little boys so I could attend Patrick's Christmas party this year. 

I cannot tell you how excited he was that I was able to go. He was beaming when I walked into the room and kept telling me how excited he was that I was one of the 4 moms that was able to make it. 


The played charades and Patrick was so nervous. Clearly, he doesn't understand how to cut down a Christmas tree :)


Conor and I attended Peyton's Christmas party. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures since Conor is not the easiest little one to watch after. We had fun making Christmas trees, reindeer food and nativities. 

Sweet little Conor also had a Christmas party. He decorated cookies at school. 




There was a big tax bill that was signed, so Michael had to work up until Christmas Eve this year. The boys and I met him for lunch and visited his office. They always think its fun to see daddy at work.


Patrick drew dad a picture on his white board. He was pretty proud of it.


Chippy also came to visit this year. We were about a week late with him and I did forget to move him for about 4 days while Michael was out of town. But, he still did a few mischievous things.




The Christmas season really flew by this year. I'm hoping we can fit in a little more Nashville activities next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment