The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gentry's Farm

We went to Gentry's farm this weekend and it was so cute. I knew Patrick wouldn't appreciate it this year, but I thought it would be fun to go and check it out. He had a great time looking at all of the kids and picking out his own pumpkin!





Walking through the pumpkin patch searching for the perfect pumpkin to pick



We found one!





Heading to pick out some orange pumpkins


Patrick got to pick out his own "Patrick-sized" pumpkin



He decided on this pumpkin


and didn't want us to take it from him


We didn't venture into the kids section, since I knew Patrick wouldn't be able to do any of it. Can't wait for next year so we can try it all out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He has gotten so big! I think he is starting to look like Michael.

    ReplyDelete