The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Patrick's 6 Month Photos

We had Patrick's 6 month photoshoot at Percy Warner and it was such a pretty day. Patrick missed his nap that day so he wasn't in the best mood, but the pictures still turned out great! He started crying whenever Michael or I put him down, so we didn't get that many pictures of him by himself. I feel like babies know when you are going to take pictures of them and decide its going to be their only fussy day! Oh well! Below are my favorites.


He loves riding on Michael's shoulders.



Can you see his two little chompers in this picture? So cute!


Still working on sitting up by himself


I am in love with his blue eyes!



This pictures looks exactly like Michael! I can't get over it!


Family pic





3 comments:

  1. Carrie is yet to be in a good mood for picture day, but Zach always gets good ones! It's amazing! These pictures are SO good!!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minje, he is adorable!!! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick's gorgeous! We need to see him again soon - he's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete