The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time to Babyproof!

Patrick is crawling, pulling up and his third tooth just broke through! I can't update the blog fast enough for all the new things he is doing!!

Last Sunday night, Michael and I were eating dinner in the kitchen while Patrick was playing on the floor in the living room. We saw a ball roll right in front of Michael's feet and Patrick speed crawling after it. We were shocked! He had been rocking on his hands and feet and trying to crawl, but I had no idea crawling would be so close! He can't even really sit up on his own yet, so I was really surprised he can already crawl! Apparently Michael was a fast crawler and walked at 9 month, so we will see if Patrick is an early walker too! He seems to be hitting every milestone out of the normal order....rolling from his back to his front first and also crawling and pulling up before sitting up. So funny!




I had to post this video too just to show how much Patrick loves cups. If he is fussy, you can give him a cup and he loves it. So funny that you can buy all these expensive toys for him to play with and all he really wants to play with is a cup. He thinks its really fun to imitate Michael and I and try to drink out of it. The cup covers his entire face when he tilts it like he is drinking out of it.


Patrick also loves to crawl after shoes, cell phones and remote controllers. Everything we don't want him to have!

I heard Patrick stirring in his crib after his afternoon nap and saw that he was trying to pull up.


I ran in there with my cell phone in hopes that I would be able to catch his first pull up on camera. Look at how proud of himself he is!



This little boy just melts my heart!



All the way up on his first try! Way to go big boy!


I immediately grabbed him after this picture and Michael lowered the crib for his next nap. Yikes!


He can get into all kinds of things now that he can crawl!





It got a little cold this week so we had to bundle up to go to school!



Ready to watch some football!


What a cutie!



Patrick has also started raising his hands for Michael or I to pick him up. He has started doing it a lot on the days we work. It's adorable! However, he gets frustrated if you don't pick him up immediately after he raises his hands. Uh oh! I believe I have a stubborn little one!

Michael and I also went to the Yazoo Brewery this week for a UT Alumni event. I had never been to a brewery, so it was fun to take a tour and try out some of the beers. After the Brewery, we went to Urban Flats for dinner. It's been a while since I have been to a restaurant without Patrick, so it was nice to take my time eating dinner without the little guy trying to grab everything I am eating :) Not that I don't love it when Patrick joins us, but it's nice just Michael and I every once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment