The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, October 31, 2011

New Job

Michael accepted a new job with PWC last week! I am so excited for him!! I know it was a really tough decision and one that he really struggled with. He loves the people he works with, so I know he will really miss it. I can't believe we will both be working in public accounting! PWC and E&Y are probably the biggest rivals in public accounting, so it should be interesting competing against my husband for work. Michael told me that the partner at PWC asked him how he would feel about it in his interview. I'm not sure what he said or how he convinced the partner that it would work out, but I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall to overhear that conversation.

I think this is the right decision for Michael's long-term career, but its going to be tough in the short-run for us. Michael's commute is significantly increasing and since PWC is just establishing in Nashville, it will probably mean a lot of long hours with a lot of sales meetings. Not to mention that we will now have the exact same busy season. eeek! Allie and Nana, I hope you two are up for a lot of babysitting next fall! We are going to need all the help we can get!

Michael, I am so excited about your new opportunity and I know it is going to work out great for you!

I think Patrick is excited too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment