The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, March 30, 2015

Conor- 7 Weeks

So just like Peyton, I missed Conor's 6 week post…oops!

So here is my sweet little Conor at 7 weeks


Conor is THE best baby. He is so happy and content and only cries when he is hungry. He sleeps a lot during the day, but isn't sleeping as much at night. He has had trouble breathing and has been really stopped up at night and has had trouble sleeping. I am hoping this passes as the weather starts to warm up.


I remember both the other boys being pretty fussy at 6 weeks. They both had milk intolerances so I had to cut out dairy. It has been SO nice to have a baby that is easy going and not fussy. He is such a good eater and really loves to nurse. 

He started smiling a couple weeks ago and is so cute when he smiles. After he smiles his eyes get so wide like he has surprised himself, its really funny. He smiles the most at Michael right now and must think he is really funny!



This picture really cracks me up! His brothers were yelling and wrestling each other. You can see the shock on his face!


Love sleepy little cuddly babies






Both the boys really love to try and "nurse" the boys



Sweet little cuddles with my buddy



No comments:

Post a Comment