The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Conor's Newborn Pictures

We took Conor's newborn pictures a couple weeks ago. We had it scheduled and then it was pushed back a couple times due to the ice storm, so Conor was 2 weeks old in these pictures. The boys had been cooped up for an entire week and they were not on their best behavior for these pictures. Peyton screamed almost the entire time, which was so upsetting because he is so photogenic. Patrick was good for the pictures but was a little over eager to hold Conor. Unfortunately Conor was awake for the entire session, which I was sort of bummed about because we couldn't get the pictures I was hoping for.  I guess that is life with three boys! 



Conor reminds me so much of Patrick in these pictures. When I look at him I definitely see a lot of Patrick in him








My big boy


My three little boys





My precious goofy Peyton


Family pictures


Michael trying to cheer up Peyton




Patrick absolutely loves holding Conor and is just obsessed with him, its so cute



The boys LOVE jumping on the couch, which we don't let them do except to capture some silly pictures



My goofy boys




Some pictures of me and my sweet little Conor. Unfortunately Peyton was so bad that Michael was hanging with him, so we do not have any pictures of him and I with Conor or of just him and Conor.




No comments:

Post a Comment