The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dear Peyton

Dear Peyton,

I cannot believe you are already two years old! You are the happiest little boy in the world. You are always smiling and giggling. Your giggle is so contagious that it makes everyone want to laugh right along with you. I see a lot of your dad in you, but your laugh is probably the characteristic that reminds me of your dad the most.  You can also light up the whole room with your smile and you have the most gorgeous blue eyes!

We had some big changes this year. We moved houses, you became a big brother and I decided to be a stay-at-home mom! You didn't seem to notice one bit and have taken all the big changes in stride.

You LOVE your daddy. If daddy is home, you are always right by his side and want to do everything he is doing. You are also such a big helper! If I am doing housework or feeding the dogs, you are right there with me asking if you can help.

You have just started to try and talk. Your speech is a little hard to understand, but it is the most adorable thing in the world!

You love to be outside! If we are at home, you often open the back door and go play happily in the back yard.

I love how you give me the biggest hugs and pat me on the back. You have just started saying I love you and it is adorable. You love your brothers. You want to be just like Patrick and you love to kiss on Conor.

Peyton, you are the most precious little boy and I thank God for you every day. I have had the time of my life being your mom these past two years! I can't wait to see what the next year holds for us!

Love you to the moon and back,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment