The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Conor- 1 Month

Sweet little Conor is 1 month old! 


I cannot believe how fast it has gone. He is such a sweet little baby. Still waking up frequently in the middle of the night, but eats and goes back to bed quickly. He is a great nurser and really loves to eat!


He is so good and hardly ever cries. Sometimes I don't know he is awake because he just quietly sits in his bassinet. 


The big boys love to hold him



Starting to be more alert







Big brother kisses


My three boys acting goofy


He looks so much like Patrick to me that sometimes when I look at him I have a flashback that it is Patrick. No telling if he will continue to look like Patrick or not!


I am trying to savor every last minute with the precious newborn cuddles. The precious chubby cheeks and the adorable little sounds he makes are so cute.


Love this precious little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment