The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, August 13, 2022

First Day of School 2022

The first day of school came way too early this year! We were so busy that the summer just flew by! 

Patrick- 6th grade, Peyton - 4th grade, Conor- 1st grade; and Caitie- Pre-k4 



How do we already have a middle schooler? I cannot believe how big he is getting!






The boys went to school on the first day together. I walked Conor and Peyton to their rooms and was left in the dust by the middle schooler! I did peek my head in on him and he seemed just fine!




And then it was time for this little cutie to join the boys at school a few days later. 


Although she looks happy in this picture, she got very nervous and screamed after me when it was time for me to leave for her first half day. 


I think a lot of the little ones were feeling a little nervous, so they got a Hershey kiss to cheer them up. Treats always work with this little one!


Praying we have a much less hectic year than last year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment